Welcome to Xavier Catholic School
Xavier Catholic School is comprised of professional and collegial teachers, supported by a wonderful administrative staff, who are committed to continually improving their teaching practice and using their expertise to create balanced and challenging learning programs tailored to the needs of each student. A wide variety of in-school and extra curricula programs enhance student learning. We encourage all members of our school community to strive for personal excellence and to realise their full potential.
Xavier Catholic Primary welcomes families and students who wish to be part of our school community. By enrolling at Xavier Catholic Primary, you are joining a magnificent educational community where our teachers, staff, students and families are actively working together in making excellence happen every day.
XAVIER CATHOLIC SCHOOL’S GOALS
- To recognise that the School is part of an active faith community where gospel values and teachings of Christ’s church are reflected and in which God is named and recognised. Staff, children, parents, parish priest, religious and parishioners work together to achieve this goal.
- To recognise Christ as our model.
- To recognise the role and rights of parents as the prime educators of their children and to encourage parental involvement in every facet of school life.
- To enhance the dignity and the uniqueness of each individual.
- To create an environment which enables individuals to live and grow in harmony characterised by love, hope, trust, openness, encouragement, mutual support and tolerance, valuing different cultural and social backgrounds.
- To provide a learning environment which nurtures the spiritual, academic, physical, emotional and social growth of each person, allowing them to develop skills to enable maximum flexibility and adaptability in a changing society.
- To guide the children towards the development of a social conscience. To ensure that everyone including those with special needs, irrespective of status or gender are given equal opportunity to benefit from the school faith community.
GET IN TOUCH
OUTSIDE SCHOOL HOURS CARE
Outside School Hours Care (OSHC) is an essential service for many of our families. Xavier Catholic School operates a Catholic Education Commission WA service on site including Vacation Care and Pupil Free Days for 4-year-old Kindergarten to Year 6 Xavier students.
Xavier OSHC is convenient and provides an on-site service that meets National Quality Standards and is operated under a licence through Catholic Education WA.
You can contact OSHC via 9391 7016 or email xavierOSHC@cewa.edu.au